Edward is a happy name. People called Edward should be happy, because the name itself derives from the old english for “happy”. Other derivatives of are Eddy, Ed, Eduardo, Edwin or Edmund. Edward is a popular name within the British monarchy, with eight King Edwards over the years.
Eleanor comes from the provencal name Alenor. Provencal means that the name comes from the south east of France. However it is thought to have originated from Greece as the name Elena. The name has so many stories that you know the name has some real history to it. Popular “nicknames” for somebody called Eleanor [...]
A daisy is a flower, and people instantly think that if you are called daisy you are named after a flower. However the truth is a little different. The name Daisy comes from the word “dægeseage” which means “day’s eye”. So the name Daisy actually is referring to the sun rather than the plant. Daisy [...]
If you’re expecting a little one this year then it’s time to start thinking about some fantastic, meaningful baby names! It’s important to choose the right name with a good meaning since the name will be with your child for the rest of their life. We provide you with thousands of name meanings so that [...]
- One more Writing Website Falls under Scrutiny. Loser or Profy?
- Yet One Academic Writing Service Falls under Scrutiny. Lame Duck or Shining Star?
- One more Writing Website Is on Close Inspection. Non-achiever or Shining Star?
- Yet Another Writing Website Falls under Scrutiny. Loser or Top Service?
- Another Academic Writing Service Comes under Scrutiny. Loser or Profy?