Charlotte is now known as the female version of the name Charles. However instead of meaning “A Man” the name means “tiny and feminine” which I imagine is a relief for any female with that name.
Again like Charles, Charlotte roots come from France and there have been numerous variations of it. The name Lottie and Charlie are both common female versions of Charlotte.
In popular British culture, Charlotte Church who was a childhood opera singing star turned pop star along with fictional character Charlotte in Charlottes web, have both helped glamourise the name over the past few years.
- One more Writing Website Falls under Scrutiny. Loser or Profy?
- Yet One Academic Writing Service Falls under Scrutiny. Lame Duck or Shining Star?
- One more Writing Website Is on Close Inspection. Non-achiever or Shining Star?
- Yet Another Writing Website Falls under Scrutiny. Loser or Top Service?
- Another Academic Writing Service Comes under Scrutiny. Loser or Profy?